WDC Monthly Digest - December 2019
Dear WCA Community,
For this last Digest of 2019, we want to summarize everything achieved by the WCA Disciplinary Committee over the year that ended a month ago.
First, some numbers about the activity of the WDC.
- 55 cases were opened;
- 53 cases were closed;
- 19 of the resolved cases ended with an official warning to one or more people;
- 14 of the resolved cases ended with a ban;
- 2 investigations are still ongoing.
Then a few numbers and facts about the WDC.
- 2 members stepped down: Anuj Menta and JP Bulman;
- 6 new members were added: Arthur Garcin, Chris Tabar, Christopher Morris, Jules Desjardin, Martin Vædele Egdal, Sebastiano Tronto;
- My term as WDC Leader was renewed by the Board for one year and is now scheduled to end in December 2020.
To conclude this short Digest, we would like to remind everyone to make sure they fully understand the WCA Regulations and competition procedures. If you have any questions or are unsure about how to do something, please do not hesitate to ask the Delegate(s) of the competition. In addition, if you think the competition results are being compromised in any way or if you see suspicious behavior, find the nearest delegate immediately and report the incident.
Thank you all for your help in supporting the WCA Spirit and Mission.
Lorenzo Vigani Poli
On behalf of the Disciplinary Committee