mcubes Open 2022
- Aug 13 - 14, 2022
- Alappuzha, Kerala, India
Little Flower Public School, Kalavoor
- Little Flower Public School, Ward 23, Kalavoor, Alappuzha, Kerala 688522
School Hall (3rd Floor)
- Organization team
- Midhun Raj
- WCA Delegate
- Daniel James
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
- Make sure you will be available at the venue at least 15 minutes before your event starts. You won't be allowed to participate in an event if you reach late.
- If you're participating in a WCA competition for first time or not aware of competition rules, make sure that you attend the tutorial session.
- If you're participating in a WCA competition for first time, please bring your ID card as well.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 150 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is ₹500 (Indian Rupee).
Registration fees won't be refunded under any circumstance.
Registrants on the waiting list may be accepted onto the competitor list until .
If you are a registered competitor you may change your registered events until by contacting the organization team.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
Steps to complete online registration
Step 1 - Register here by selecting the events you want to participate in.
Step 2 - Pay the registration fee through by clicking the link: https://rzp.io/l/mcubesopen2022.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.
Hari Anjana Deepak won with an average of 9.18 seconds in the 3x3x3 Cube event. Muhammed Shehzad Khan finished second (9.25) and Allen John finished third (9.32).