White City Cubing 2017
- Apr 22 - 23, 2017
- Belgorod, Russia
- Kostukova str., 46
Сultural centre of University
- White City Cubing 2017 website
- Alexander Eryomin, Andrey Robota, and Ruslan Chayka
- WCA Delegate
- Andrey Robota
Registration will be closed at midnight on April, 19.
There is a limit of 100 competitors for this competition.
Spectators are welcome and do not need to register or pay.
* 100 RUB for Rubik's Cube only;
* 250 RUB for equal or less than 8 events; (or 200 RUB using prepayment);
* 350 RUB greater than 8 events. (or 300 RUB using prepayment).
If you do not see your name on the compeitors table after 48 hours of registering, please contact us to resolve the issue.
Visit the competition website for more details.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.
Dmitry Dergunov won with an average of 9.34 seconds in the 3x3x3 Cube event. Mykyta Tytar (Микита Титарь) finished second (9.35) and Alexander Eryomin finished third (10.37).