Where's Loganville 2019
- Jul 27, 2019
- Loganville, Georgia, United States
- 680 Tom Brewer Road, Loganville, Georgia 30052
In the gym, located in the Education Building (larger building).
- Clay Moore and Jacob Ambrose
- WCA Delegates
- Jacob Ambrose, Jared Stinson, and Katie Hull
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 60 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is $15 (United States Dollar).
If your registration is cancelled before you will be refunded 95% of your registration fee.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
Registrations must be accepted manually, so if you do not see your name on the competitor's list within a business day, then please contact the organizers to resolve the issue.
Registrations may be deferred due to:
- Incorrect date of birth
- Incorrect name
- Representing a foreign country and not providing documentation
In all of the above cases, the organizers will email you before accepting the registration to confirm the information provided.
After the competitor limit has been reached, you may still pay and be put on a waiting list. If you are first on the waitlist and someone cancels their registration, then you will receive an email from the organizers. You must reply to the email and confirm your registration within 24 hours of receiving the email to compete. If no response is heard from you, the next person on the waiting list will be offered your spot. After the competition, all competitors on the waiting list will receive a refund for the registration cost minus tax.
Staff members will have a waived registration fee. Please contact the organizers if you are interested.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.
|3x3x3 Cube||Nicolás Sánchez||6.48||7.09||United States||6.64||7.43||6.48||13.52||7.19|
|2x2x2 Cube||Nicolás Sánchez||1.58||1.75||United States||1.76||2.03||1.60||1.89||1.58|
|3x3x3 Blindfolded||Jacob Ambrose||1:05.68||DNF||United States||1:15.19||DNF||1:05.68|
|Clock||Kerry Creech||5.42||6.36||United States||5.44||5.42||6.24||7.41||8.36|
|Pyraminx||Kerry Creech||2.45||3.08||United States||2.62||4.66||3.81||2.45||2.80|
|Skewb||Thomas Bryan||3.48||4.31||United States||3.61||5.10||3.48||6.27||4.22|
|Square-1||Kerry Creech||12.37||13.28||United States||12.63||12.37||12.52||16.52||14.69|
|3x3x3 Cube||First round||Ao5||5:00.00||Top 75% advance to next round|
|Second round||Ao5||5:00.00||Top 12 advance to next round|
|2x2x2 Cube||First round||Ao5||1:00.00||Top 75% advance to next round|
|Second round||Ao5||1:00.00||Top 12 advance to next round|
|3x3x3 Blindfolded||Final||Bo3||10:00.00 cumulative *|
|Clock||First round||Ao5||2:00.00||Top 8 advance to next round|
|Pyraminx||First round||Ao5||1:00.00||Top 12 advance to next round|
|Skewb||First round||Ao5||1:00.00||Top 12 advance to next round|
|Square-1||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||2:00.00||2 attempts to get < 45.00||Top 8 advance to next round|
You are viewing the schedule for the venue First Baptist Church of Loganville.
The schedule is displayed in the timezone America/Adak.
Schedule for Saturday (July 27, 2019)
- Please try to arrive at least 30 minutes early for the events you are competing in to ensure that you are on time for that event.
- We will use regulation 9p3) as much as we can. So if you do not arrive to compete by the time the event is starting, your spot may be given up the next competitor in the rankings.
- It would be wonderful if we could get some volunteer help from either the competitors or the parents. Judging is a super simple task and any staff member can teach anyone at any time. Judge for however long you'd feel like. It's an excellent way to make the time fly by!
- Your delegates for this competition are Jacob Ambrose and Katie Hull. Ask them if you have any questions throughout the day!
- Please try to arrive early to watch the new competitor introduction at 9:00am.
- For a quick introduction to how to compete you can watch Kit Clement's WCA Competitor Tutorial video.
- Please be familiar with all of WCA's regulations, most importantly Article A. If you have any questions about the regulations, feel free to ask us.
- In each event we will have rounds. We will take the top competitors onto the subsequent rounds. After a round is completed results will be entered into CubeComps (linked above). Your name will be highlighted if you made it to the next round.
- Each round will be divided into groups to help them run more efficiently. We will call the groups in order, along with a last call during the last group. Please come bring your puzzle up and wait in the competitor waiting area when your group is called. We are allowed to deny you the ability to compete if you do not come up by the last call.
The result to beat to proceed to the second phase of a cutoff round (see Regulation 9g).
The format describes how to determine the ranking of competitors based on their results. The list of allowed formats per event is described in Regulation 9b. See Regulation 9f for a description of each format.