Weston-super-Mare Open 2017
- Nov 25 - 26, 2017
- Weston-super-Mare, Somerset, United Kingdom
- BS23 IAJ
Regency Suite, Top Floor
- Weston-super-Mare Open 2017 website
- Organization team
- AJ Nicholls and Chris Wright
- WCA Delegates
- Daniel Sheppard, Evan Liu, and James Molloy
Registration opens on Friday 1st September, 7pm BST.
The steps for registration are as follows:
- Login with your WCA account, or create an account in the top-right.
- Register for the competition on the left.
- Once you receive an email and are on the waiting list, pay the fee on the UKCA website.
- Once we have confirmed correct payment, we will accept your registration.
This fee is non-refundable, as it represents a commitment to attending the competition. If you can no longer make it, please inform us as soon as possible so we can give the place to someone else.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.
Philipp Weyer won with an average of 6.89 seconds in the 3x3x3 Cube event. Cornelius Dieckmann finished second (7.44) and Eli Jay finished third (9.00).
African records: Conor Cronin 5x5x5 Cube 1:23.44 (average) and Clock 6.15 (single).