Utah Valley Open 2019
- Jan 5, 2019
- Spanish Fork, Utah, United States
Spanish Fork Fairgrounds Ponderosa Buliding
- 2409, 475 S Main St, Spanish Fork, UT 84660
The venue is located just north of the High Chaparral Building in the Spanish Fork Fairgrounds.
- Organization team
- Brendan Bakker
- WCA Delegate
- Calvin Nielson
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
- Cubes will be sold at the competition by Oliver's Twisted Puzzles.
- There will be a 100 person competitor limit. It is recommended you register as soon as possible to save a spot.
- Volunteers have to clean the venue afterward, so please be careful with outside food and drink.
- Parking is avalable in front of the High Chapperal Building on the Spanish Fork Fairgrounds and is free for the whole day.
- Registration is online only. No at the door registrations will be accepted.
- Registration is not considered complete until payment has been accepted.
- Be sure to familiarize yourself with the WCA regulations. If this is your first official competition, this video provides the information you need.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 100 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is $18 (United States Dollar).
If your registration is cancelled before you will be refunded 75% of your registration fee.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.
|3x3x3 Cube||Eric Pesci||9.93||11.34||United States||11.04||13.00||9.93||9.98||14.21|
|2x2x2 Cube||Jeidun Duncan||2.78||3.47||United States||3.33||3.29||2.78||3.80||3.97|
|4x4x4 Cube||Isaac Myers||37.11||44.45||United States||39.73||44.36||49.26||49.63||37.11|
|5x5x5 Cube||Brendan Bakker||1:20.40||1:28.74||United States||1:29.10||1:34.14||1:20.40||1:26.34||1:30.78|
|3x3x3 Blindfolded||Brendan Bakker||51.03||DNF||United States||DNF||1:18.12||51.03|
|3x3x3 One-Handed||Isaac Myers||16.33||18.18||United States||20.33||16.33||17.12||19.63||17.79|
|Clock||Samuel Baird||7.01||8.03||United States||7.73||DNF||7.01||7.22||9.15|
|Skewb||Tripp Lyons||5.35||5.52||United States||5.55||5.61||5.35||5.41||5.99|
|Square-1||Calvin Nielson||9.74||11.38||United States||9.74||10.31||11.36||12.48||12.47|
|3x3x3 Multi-Blind||Jason Hammerman||4/5 25:51||United States||4/5 25:51|
|3x3x3 Cube||First round||Ao5||5:00.00||Top 10 advance to next round|
|2x2x2 Cube||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||1:00.00||2 attempts to get < 30.00||Top 10 advance to next round|
|4x4x4 Cube||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||2:30.00||2 attempts to get < 1:05.00||Top 10 advance to next round|
|5x5x5 Cube||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||4:00.00||2 attempts to get < 2:00.00||Top 8 advance to next round|
|3x3x3 Blindfolded||First round||Bo3||15:00.00 cumulative *||Top 4 advance to next round|
|Final||Bo3||15:00.00 cumulative *|
|3x3x3 One-Handed||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||2:00.00||2 attempts to get < 45.00||Top 10 advance to next round|
|Clock||Final||Bo2 / Ao5||1:30.00||2 attempts to get < 20.00|
|Skewb||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||1:30.00||2 attempts to get < 20.00||Top 10 advance to next round|
|Square-1||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||1:30.00||2 attempts to get < 35.00||Top 8 advance to next round|
|4x4x4 Blindfolded||Final||Bo3||30:00.00 cumulative *|
|3x3x3 Multi-Blind||Final||Bo1||10:00.00 per cube, up to 60:00.00|
You are viewing the schedule for the venue Spanish Fork Fairgrounds Ponderosa Buliding.
The schedule is displayed in the timezone America/Phoenix.
Schedule for Saturday (January 05, 2019)
Special thanks to Oliver's Twisted Puzzles for sponsoring this competition!
Oliver's Twisted Puzzles will be selling puzzles during the competition.
The result to beat to proceed to the second phase of a cutoff round (see Regulation 9g).
The format describes how to determine the ranking of competitors based on their results. The list of allowed formats per event is described in Regulation 9b. See Regulation 9f for a description of each format.