Utah Puzzling for Awareness 2022
- Apr 30, 2022
- Provo, Utah, United States
Wasatch Behavioral Health Parkview Building
- 1161 300 N Provo, UT 84606
- Organization team
- Cade Beck
- WCA Delegates
- Brendan Bakker and Calvin Nielson
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
- It is recommended you register as soon as possible to save a spot.
- No outside food and drink.
- Be sure to familiarize yourself with the WCA regulations. If this is your first official competition, this video will provide you with most of the information you need.
- If you are a first time competitor it is highly encouraged to be present for the competitor tutorial at 8:30 AM.
- The fees of this competition will be going to FOGS (Friends of Giant Steps), a non-profit organization that supports schooling programs for children that have Autism Spectrum Disorder.
- Masks are strongly suggested to be worn throughout the duration of the competition.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 50 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is $20 (United States Dollar).
If your registration is cancelled before you will be refunded 50% of your registration fee.
Registrants on the waiting list may be accepted onto the competitor list until .
If you are a registered competitor you may change your registered events until on the Register tab.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
Competitors who do not make it off the wait list by the deadline to be accepted from the wait list will receive a full refund.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.