UBC Side Events 2022
- Jun 11, 2022
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Henry Angus Building, UBC
- 2053 Main Mall, Vancouver, BC V6T 1Z2
ANGU 254 on the second floor
Direct any questions to Vianne.
- Kevin Matthews and Vianne Chang
- WCA Delegates
- Abdullah Gulab and Kevin Matthews
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
- Regular 3x3 will not be held at this competition.
- If you are not competing in 3x3x3 Multi-Blind in the morning then you do not need to show up until after lunch (but coming anyway to help out would be appreciated).
- All competitors will be expected to help out in order for the event to run smoothly.
- Cutoffs, advancement conditions, and event start times may change depending on registration totals - any changes will be emailed out to registered competitors in advance.
As per UBC's rules, masks will be required at this competition.
However, due to the recent changes to BC Public Health Order, we will not be seeking the proof of vaccination status of competitors and guests. As an expected and still valuable courtesy, we simply ask that those experiencing any COVID-19 like symptoms or those with a recent positive COVID-19 test refrain from attending. Competitors may arrange with the organisational team for a full refund if they need to opt out due to the onset of illness or a positive test. Naturally we have a COVID-19 Information tab here on the website to share any useful considerations pertaining to personal wellness at the competition and as a place to communicate any additional changes to the new health order - if the government re-introduces restrictions such as proof of vaccination, we will update the website and email registered competitiors.
Registration with a $22 CDN payment through Stripe opens Friday May 13th 5:00pm PDT.
Note that registration will close two weeks later. No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
Registration is first come, first served based on the order of when payment through Stripe is received.
A waitlist will be maintained for those unable to secure a spot in the competition.
BY REGISTERING, YOU AGREE THAT YOU UNDERSTAND AND WILL FOLLOW ALL OF THE HEALTH AND SAFETY MEASURES LISTED IN THE HEALTH AND SAFETY (COVID) TAB AND ACCEPT THAT ANY OF THE MEASURES MAY NEED TO BE CHANGED CLOSER TO THE DATE OF THE COMPETITION.
Spectators can attend for free. Being mindful of space, we require that each competitor bring at most 1 guest.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 30 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is $22 (Canadian Dollar).
If your registration is cancelled before you will be refunded 50% of your registration fee.
Registrants on the waiting list may be accepted onto the competitor list until .
If you are a registered competitor you may change your registered events until on the Register tab.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
Spectators are only permitted as companions of competitors.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.
|1||Fan Feng (冯帆)||9.40||10.77||China||DNF||9.40||9.81||11.27||11.23|