Tolong Diam Medan 2018
- Dec 22 - 23, 2018
- Medan, North Sumatra, Indonesia
Education & Language Services
- Jl. HOS Cokroaminoto No.8 / 6 E, Pandau Hulu I, Medan Kota, Kota Medan, Sumatera Utara 20211, Indonesia
- Wilson Alvis (陈智胜) and Wong Chong Wen (黄崇文)
- WCA Delegate
- Wilson Alvis (陈智胜)
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
- This is not your normal competition. If you have not competed before, you are welcome to attend, but this is not the best competition for your first experience. The competition is open to spectators at no charge.
- Please be quiet. These events can require immense focus, so as the name of the competition suggests, competitors and spectators must remain quiet to ensure fair and equal conditions for all competitors. Those who continually make noise will be asked to leave without refund.
- Competitors should expect to judge. Depending on the number of competitors who enter and the expected times per BLD attempt, the organisation team will schedule everyone's individual BLD attempts to give the competition a nice, clear structure. When you are not scheduled to compete (this includes FMCers), please be available to judge BLD attempts.
IMPORTANT! In accordance with articles 2g, 2k, and 2l, competitors that fail to abide by the specified WCA regulations shall be disqualified, at the discretion of the WCA delegate.
For further information, please send an email to Wilson Alvis.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 25 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is Rp150,000 (Indonesian Rupiah).
Registration fees won't be refunded under any circumstance.
On the spot registrations will be accepted with a base registration fee of Rp150,000 (Indonesian Rupiah).
There is a flat rate fee of 150,000 IDR.
Only on the spot payment is accepted. Competitors should register online.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.
Firstian Fushada (符逢城) won with a mean of 25.67 moves in the 3x3x3 Fewest Moves event. Wong Chong Wen (黄崇文) finished second (26.33) and Michael (謝富亦) finished third (43.67).
Asian records: Firstian Fushada (符逢城) 3x3x3 Fewest Moves 24.33 (average).
|2x2x2 Cube||Vincent Hartanto Utomo||1.24||2.67||Indonesia||2.64||5.42||3.10||2.27||1.24|
|3x3x3 Blindfolded||Firstian Fushada (符逢城)||53.77||DNF||Indonesia||53.77||DNF||DNF|
|3x3x3 Fewest Moves||Firstian Fushada (符逢城)||23||25.67||Indonesia||23||26||28|
|Megaminx||Firstian Fushada (符逢城)||51.27||54.56||Indonesia||51.27||57.19||52.03||1:09.77||54.46|
|Pyraminx||Firstian Fushada (符逢城)||2.52||3.29||Indonesia||4.71||3.27||2.84||3.77||2.52|
|Square-1||Firstian Fushada (符逢城)||7.93||10.41||Indonesia||13.76||7.93||12.23||8.63||10.36|
|4x4x4 Blindfolded||Wong Chong Wen (黄崇文)||7:14.26||DNF||Singapore||DNF||7:14.26||DNF|
|5x5x5 Blindfolded||Wong Chong Wen (黄崇文)||18:22.00||DNF||Singapore||DNF||DNF||18:22.00|
|3x3x3 Multi-Blind||Firstian Fushada (符逢城)||8/9 53:50||Indonesia||7/9 45:50||8/10 55:37||8/9 53:50|
|3x3x3 With Feet||Firstian Fushada (符逢城)||36.13||43.77||Indonesia||53.84||46.01||37.56||36.13||47.74|
|3x3x3 Blindfolded||First round||Bo3||20:00.00 cumulative *||Top 75% advance to next round|
|3x3x3 Fewest Moves||First round||Mo3||1 hour||Top 75% advance to next round|
|Square-1||First round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 75% advance to next round|
|4x4x4 Blindfolded||Final||Bo3||1:30:00.00 cumulative *|
|5x5x5 Blindfolded||Final||Bo3||2:00:00.00 cumulative *|
|3x3x3 Multi-Blind||Final||Bo3||10:00.00 per cube, up to 60:00.00|
|3x3x3 With Feet||Final||Ao5||10:00.00|
You are viewing the schedule for the venue Education & Language Services.
The schedule is displayed in the timezone Asia/Jakarta.
Add to calendar
Schedule for Saturday (December 22, 2018)
Schedule for Sunday (December 23, 2018)
If you reach the time limit during your solve, the judge will stop you and your result will be DNF (see Regulation A1a4).
A cumulative time limit may be enforced (see Regulation A1a2).
The format describes how to determine the ranking of competitors based on their results. The list of allowed formats per event is described in Regulation 9b. See Regulation 9f for a description of each format.