Shri Ram College of Commerce
All competitors must be aware of WCA regulations.
Pre-Registration on WCA website is compulsory. Check website for payment and other details.
|3x3x3 Cube||Aryan Chhabra||8.54||10.15||India||11.05||9.74||DNF||8.54||9.65|
|2x2x2 Cube||Shivam Bansal||1.02||2.96||India||6.35||2.14||1.02||3.49||3.26|
|4x4x4 Cube||Aryan Chhabra||40.35||43.11||India||47.23||43.13||42.26||43.94||40.35|
|3x3x3 Blindfolded||Shivam Bansal||28.81||33.47||India||42.18||28.81||29.43|
|4x4x4 Blindfolded||Shivam Bansal||5:07.43||DNF||India||DNF||5:07.43||DNF|
|3x3x3 Multi-Blind||Shivam Bansal||35/42 1:00:00||NR||India||35/42 1:00:00|
|3x3x3 With Feet||Dhruv Arora||1:07.01||1:15.27||India||1:23.71||1:07.01||1:15.09|
|3x3x3 Cube||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||10:00.00||2 attempts to get < 2:00.00|
|2x2x2 Cube||First round||Ao5||10:00.00|
|4x4x4 Cube||Final||Bo2 / Ao5||10:00.00||2 attempts to get < 1:30.00|
|3x3x3 Blindfolded||First round||Bo3||10:00.00|
|Clock||Final||Bo2 / Ao5||10:00.00||2 attempts to get < 1:00.00|
|Megaminx||Final||Bo2 / Ao5||10:00.00||2 attempts to get < 3:00.00|
|Square-1||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||10:00.00||2 attempts to get < 1:00.00|
|3x3x3 With Feet||Final||Bo1 / Mo3||10:00.00||1 attempt to get < 4:00.00|
The registration will only be considered compete when these steps are completed-
1) Register on this site by going to the 'Register' tab and filing in the required details. Make sure the claim your WCA ID in case you've been to a WCA competition in the past and your ID isn't linked to your WCA account.
2) Pay the appropriate amount on Cubelelo
1) The registration for SRCC students is free. You need to fill out this form-SRCC students registration form
2) There is NO on the Spot registration.
3) It can take 2-3 days for you name to appear on WCA after the payment is done.
If you reach the time limit during your solve, the judge will stop you and your result will be DNF (see Regulation A1a4).
The result to beat to proceed to the second phase of a cutoff round (see Regulation 9g).
The format describes how to determine the ranking of competitors based on their results. The list of allowed formats per event is described in Regulation 9b. See Regulation 9f for a description of each format.