Shaastra Cube Open 2019
- Jan 5 - 6, 2019
- Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Community Hall, Indian institute of Technology, Madras
- Indian Institute of Technology, Madras
- Organization team
- Chennai Cubing Club and Shaastra Cube Open Team
- WCA Delegates
- Akula Pavan Kumar and Sachin Arvind
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
Kindly bring your ID card (School/College) to identify yourself.
Check the schedule tab for the competition Schedule.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 120 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is ₹300 (Indian Rupee).
Registration fees won't be refunded under any circumstance.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
Please read the instructions on the Payment Tab thoroughly before registering.
1) Competitor must register on WCA
2) Competitor should signup in shaastra website
3) Competitor needs to make the payment in the payment link.
A competitor completes the whole process only if he/she does all the three procedures correctly.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.