San Diego Spring 2022
- Apr 16, 2022
- San Diego, California, United States
Canyon Crest Academy
- 5951 Village Center Loop Rd., San Diego, CA 92130
The venue will be held outdoors near the quad area of Canyon Crest Academy.
- David Dory, Noah Zhang, and Scott Weston
- WCA Delegates
- Adam Walker and Michael Young
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
Attendees are required to read the safety precautions tab in its entirety.
Before registering, please familiarize yourself with competitor responsibilities.
- This competition will be held in the Quad area of Canyon Crest Academy high school in San Diego.
- Please provide adult supervision for children under 12 years of age.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 120 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is $20 (United States Dollar).
If your registration is cancelled before you will be refunded 100% of your registration fee.
Registrants on the waiting list may be accepted onto the competitor list until .
If you are a registered competitor you may change your registered events until on the Register tab.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
Please follow all instructions:
Attendees are REQUIRED to read the safety precautions tab in its ENTIRETY.
Registration is NOT completed until competitors have paid the registration fee and the COVID safety form is filled out.
We have NO refund deadline. If you exhibit symptoms of COVID-19, please cancel your registration for the competition.
How to Withdraw Registration for a Refund:
Registered competitors withdraw their registration by emailing the organization team the following:
1. Statement of intent to withdraw registration with refund.
2. Name (and WCA ID, if applicable) of the competitor.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.