SNU Autumn Open 2019
Registration requirements for the competition:Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition below.
There is a competitor limit of 100 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is ₹300 (Indian Rupee).
If your registration is cancelled before you will be refunded 50% of your registration fee.
On the spot registrations will be accepted with a base registration fee of ₹400 (Indian Rupee).
Spectators can attend for free.
- On the Spot Registration is Available between 9:00 and 9:30 A.M. on a first-come first-serve basis till the competitor limit of 100 competitors is reached. If the limit is reached in online registration itself, there will not be any on the spot registration.
- There will be a waiting list for online registration. You can pay even after the competitor limit is reached and you will be placed on a waiting list. If someone cancels their registration, registration of competitors on the waiting list will be accepted in chronological order till the limit is reached again.
- For online registration, a base fee of INR 250, along with per event fee of INR 50 is applicable. For example, if you participate in 3 events, the fee is 250 + (3 x 50) = INR 400.
- For on the spot registration, a base fee of INR 350, along with per event fee of INR 50 is applicable. For example, if you participate in 3 events, the fee is 350 + (3 x 50) = INR 500
- Pay the registration fee through one of the following options:
- Pay through Instamojo (LINK)
- Calculate your registration fee and pay through PayTm to 8447852838. Mention your name and competition name in the payment comments.
Registration closed about 1 year ago on .