Quark Cubix Challenge 2020
Registration requirements for the competition:Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition below.
There is a competitor limit of 60 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is ₹399 (Indian Rupee).
Registration fees won't be refunded under any circumstance.
On the spot registrations will be accepted with a base registration fee of ₹499 (Indian Rupee).
Spectators can attend for free.
Steps for Registering online
1. Register on the WCA Website by selecting the events you want to participate in.
2. Fill in your details, select the event ‘Cubix’ and register for Quark here. If you aren't in college, your school details or previous educational institute details will suffice, but Name, Contact and Email-id are important. Campus Ambassador referral code is optional.
3. Read the payment instructions on this pdf and make a payment of 399 INR (includes all and any number of events) and upload the receipt to the following google form. The registration fee is 399 INR regardless of the number of events.
4.If you also want accommodation, you will need to pay for it accordingly as mentioned in the pdf. The charges for events registration and on-campus accomodation are 1299 INR for 3 days ON campus, and 1499 INR for 4 days ON campus.
Mention ‘Cubix’ in the comment while making the payment. Once you have mailed the receipt, your name will appear in the list of registered competitors within 2 days.
Steps for On the Spot Registration
1. Carry your ID Proof with you. Reach the gate of college and take your pass. You will have to make a payment of 499 INR in cash.
Once you reach the venue ask the organizers to complete your registration on the WCA website. (only for on-spot registrants).
2. Please be at the gate at 8:20AM if you wish to avail On the Spot Registration.
3. If you are late, you will not be allowed. Be on time and inform the organizer or delegate in advance if any unexpected delay comes up.
1. Bringing your ID Proof is necessary.
2. For both online and on the spot registrations, there will be some formalities for registration inside the college which will take some time. So please reach the gate by 8:20AM.
3. For any queries, please feel free to contact the Organizer or WCA Delegate.
4. Carry a printout of the payment receipt (for online registrants) when you come to the competition, for collecting the entry pass at the gate of the college.
Nikhil (Call:8921652349, Whatsapp:9446207265)