Pangasinan SpeedCubing Open 3 2019
- May 19, 2019
- Calasiao, Pangasinan, Philippines
Robinson's Place Pangasinan
- Calasiao, Pangasinan
Robinson's Place Pangasinan, Events Center
- Cel Adriane Lalo and Rodolfo Jepte Lutrania Mabanta
- WCA Delegate
- Cel Adriane Lalo
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
Registration fee is 300php for the first 3 events. We will accept walk in competitors, registration fee is 400php for base fee. Additional 50php will be implemented per extra event there on. Payment-first basis will be implemented for competitors coming from the Philippines. Refer to the competition tabs for the payment details. Registration fee includes certificate of participation, scoresheets.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 100 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is ₱300 (Philippine Peso).
Registration fees won't be refunded under any circumstance.
On the spot registrations will be accepted with a base registration fee of ₱400 (Philippine Peso).
Base fee starts for first 3 events: 300php
Additional events: 50php
Competitor registered for 3x3, 4x4, and 5x5= 300php
Additional events skewb and pyraminx= 50+50= 100php
Total to be paid= 400php
1. To register, log-in to your WCA account. For those who are competing for the first time, you must sign up first.
- Payment Methods:
LBC Express/Palawan Express
Name: Rodolfo Jepte L. Mabanta
Address: Calle Garcia, Urdaneta City
Contact Number: 09279564946
LBC Express/Palawan Express
Name: Cel Adriane Y. Lalo
Address: C3 Road, Caloocan City
Contact Number: 09176469651
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.
|3x3x3 Cube||Sean Patrick Villanueva||6.39||7.17||Philippines||8.67||7.09||7.02||7.39||6.39|
|4x4x4 Cube||Richmond Mico Rigor||31.59||32.43||Philippines||40.62||32.92||32.67||31.69||31.59|
|5x5x5 Cube||Inigo Miguel B. Palisoc||59.24||1:02.42||Philippines||1:00.17||1:05.47||1:02.45||1:04.63||59.24|
|3x3x3 With Feet||Louie Jay Quibote||25.30||27.96||Philippines||25.95||26.53||32.23||31.39||25.30|
|3x3x3 Cube||First round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 75% advance to next round|
|Second round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 12 advance to next round|
|5x5x5 Cube||Final||Bo2 / Ao5||5:00.00||2 attempts to get < 2:20.00|
|3x3x3 With Feet||Final||Ao5||10:00.00|
You are viewing the schedule for the venue Robinson's Place Pangasinan.
The schedule is displayed in the timezone Asia/Manila.
Add to calendar
Schedule for Sunday (May 19, 2019)
1.Look for Solid North Transit or Victory Liner Terminals.
2. Ride a Bus going to Dagupan.
3. Drop off at Robinson's Place Pangasinan.
Friendly Reminder: For students coming from Cubao, bring your Student ID for discount.
1. Competitors must be familiar with the WCA Regulations for running a competition. For first timers. you can watch the WCA Competitor Tutorial here.
2. For officiating and solving, competitors will be divided into 2 groups (Groupings TBA). They must know their respective roles and groups. Everyone is expected to cooperate in officiating (Article 1, WCA regulations).
FIRST TIME COMPETITORS
All newcomers are required to read WCA First-time Competitor Guide document to familiarize yoruself of the popular WCA regulations used to govern WCA competitions. Additionally, please watch this competitor tutorial by WCA Senior Delegate Kit Clement of the USA.
When you arrive at the competition venue, kindly follow the following steps:
1. Head to the registration table and sign on the competitor masterlist.
2. Present your proof of citizenship and any ID which shows your name and birthday.
3. Get your Competitor Envelope which contains your Certificate of Participation, event schedule and grouping/officiating Team Assignment. You will be assigned to officiate at some point during the competition so be sure to take note of your assignement to avoid being disqualified. As per WCA Regulation 1e2, all competitors must be ready to officiate when called or assigned to. Declining such assginment merits disqualification at the discretion of the WCA Delegate.
4. Go inside the venue hall and wait for the competition to start.
For the latest updates and announcements regarding the event, please visit the official facebook page of the Philippine Cubers Association.
You can also join the official facebook community group of PCA by clicking here.
If you reach the time limit during your solve, the judge will stop you and your result will be DNF (see Regulation A1a4).
The result to beat to proceed to the second phase of a cutoff round (see Regulation 9g).
The format describes how to determine the ranking of competitors based on their results. The list of allowed formats per event is described in Regulation 9b. See Regulation 9f for a description of each format.