Oculus Cube Open 2019
- Jan 19 - 20, 2019
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Sardar Patel Institute of Technology
- Sardar Patel Institute of Technology, Bhavan's Campus, Munshi Nagar, Andheri (West), Mumbai - 400058
- Organization team
- Cubenama Events
- WCA Delegate
- Somya Srivastava
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 200 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is ₹414 (Indian Rupee).
Registration fees won't be refunded under any circumstance.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
Pay the registration fees here:
Registration fee for online registrations:
Number of events Online registration fee 1 414 2 464 3 514 4 564 5 614 6 664 7 714 8 764 9 814 10 864
1. You can't change the events once the registration closes.
2. It is mandatory to pay the registration fees to complete the full registration process.
3. Wait for 48 hours to get your registration confirmed after payment has been done
Sharan Suvarna - 9029294416
Bhaktij Patil - 9158752433
Soham Adarkar - 8452029981
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.
Nikhil Soares won with an average of 9.12 seconds in the 3x3x3 Cube event. Aamir Saifee finished second (9.93) and Bhargav Narasimhan finished third (10.07).
North American records: Advay Sant 2x2x2 Cube 1.31 (average).