Noida Cube Open 2022
- Apr 3, 2022
- Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
- Pentagonn House, A 70, Sector - 63, Noida, Uttar Pradesh - 201301
1st and 2nd floor
- Organization team
- Aryan Chhabra, Capital Cubing, Kunal Oak, and Medhansh Seth
- WCA Delegate
- Daniel James
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
NOTE: The competitor limit of 100 has been reached. Participants can still register on the waiting list and pay. In case of any cancellations, paid registrations from the waiting list will be accepted on a first-come-first-served basis. Participants on the waiting list are eligible for a refund till 25th March 2022 11:59 PM GMT+5:30
- Make sure you are present at the venue at least 15 minutes before your event starts. Latecomers will not be accommodated under any circumstances.
- If you're participating in a WCA competition for first time or are not aware of competition rules, make sure you attend the Tutorial for New Competitors.
- If you're participating in a WCA competition for first time, please carry an ID proof.
All participants are expected to volunteer for the event when they are not participating. The roles could be of a judge, runner, or a scrambler, depending upon the situation.
- One of the following proofs is mandatory for all participants and guests:
- Proof of negative RTPCR within 72 hours from the competition date (i.e sample collected on/after 31st March)
- Proof of full vaccination (both doses) with second dose at least 14 days prior to the competition date (i.e second dose on/before 20th March)
- Participants and guests under the age of 5 are exempted from providing the above mentioned proof.
- Participants and guests failing to submit the proof will not be allowed to enter the venue. NO REFUND will be given in that case.
- Maximum ONE guest is allowed to accompany a participant inside the venue. We strongly encourage participants to not bring any guests as a COVID-19 preventive measure.
- Wearing masks, sanitizing hands frequently and following all local goverment protocols is mandatory inside the venue.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 100 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is ₹500 (Indian Rupee).
If your registration is cancelled before you will be refunded 100% of your registration fee.
Registrants on the waiting list may be accepted onto the competitor list until .
If you are a registered competitor you may change your registered events until on the Register tab.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
Fee Structure -
A base fees of INR 500 and additional fees of INR 100 per event is applicable.
For example, if you choose to take part in 3 events, your fees is = 500 + (3 x 100) = INR 800.
Steps to Register -
1. Register on the WCA website. (LINK)
2. Pay the registration fee through one of the below options:
a) Calculate your payment amount and transfer through Paytm to 9818616737. In the description, mention Noida Cube Open 2022, your name and WCA ID (if any).
b) Pay through Instamojo (link).
3. Wait upto 48 hours for your name to appear in list of registered participants. (LINK)
4. Online Registration closes on 25th March, 2022 at 11:59 PM.
NOTE - There is NO On the Spot Registration!
Refund Policy -
1. A refund (without the payment gateway charge) will be available if you cancel your registration by mailing us by 18th March, 2022.
2. This will be done through the same method that you paid (instamojo transaction reversal or paytm refund).
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.
|3x3x3 Cube||Aryan Chhabra||7.10||8.38||India||9.66||7.10||7.20||8.27||9.77|
|2x2x2 Cube||Ram Thakkar||1.48||1.87||India||2.02||2.38||1.98||1.48||1.61|
|4x4x4 Cube||Kunal Oak||27.45||31.58||India||27.45||36.23||31.06||29.90||33.78|
|Clock||Tripat Singh Dhillon||6.37||7.75||India||8.14||8.90||8.17||6.37||6.93|
|3x3x3 Cube||First round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 30 advance to next round|
|Second round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 12 advance to next round|
|2x2x2 Cube||First round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 30 advance to next round|
|4x4x4 Cube||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||4:00.00||2 attempts to get < 1:30.00||Top 8 advance to next round|
|Clock||Final||Bo2 / Ao5||2:00.00||2 attempts to get < 30.00|
|Pyraminx||First round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 8 advance to next round|
You are viewing the schedule for the venue Private Residence.
The schedule is displayed in the timezone Asia/Kolkata.
Schedule for Sunday (April 03, 2022)
The nearest metro station is Noida Sector 62 on Blue Line (1.2km).
You can take a direct Uber/Ola to the venue using the google map location.
From Indira Gandhi International Airport, you can take either Metro or Uber/Ola depending on your budget.
Event Sponsor: Cubelelo
Prizes Sponsor: Pentagonn India
If you reach the time limit during your solve, the judge will stop you and your result will be DNF (see Regulation A1a4).
The result to beat to proceed to the second phase of a cutoff round (see Regulation 9g).
The format describes how to determine the ranking of competitors based on their results. The list of allowed formats per event is described in Regulation 9b. See Regulation 9f for a description of each format.