Negros Speedcubing Re-Open 2022
- Jul 16 - 17, 2022
- Bacolod City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- Lacson Street, Bacolod City, Negros Occidental
Event Area (Ground Floor)
- Ace Djun T. Aguirre Jr., Bea Alexandra Marie Flores, Daniel Hussain Mohammadi, and Savion Matula
- WCA Delegate
- Kirby Jay Caragan
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
Competitor or guardian must agree that the organizers, PCA, and WCA shall not be liable for any personal injury, property damage, or loss resulting from your participation of this event.
Please read the WCA rules and regulations.
Please check the Competitor Guide and Updates tab regarding changes.
Please check Events and Schedules tabs for more information.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 50 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is ₱300 (Philippine Peso).
Registration fees won't be refunded under any circumstance.
Registrants on the waiting list may be accepted onto the competitor list until .
If you are a registered competitor you may change your registered events until on the Register tab.
On the spot registrations will be accepted with a base registration fee of ₱400 (Philippine Peso).
1) Pre-register on the WCA website.
2) Settle your payment. See Payments Tab
3) For first time competitors, please email a scanned copy of any valid ID to the Delegate.
● Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for refunds.
● Competitors may request (by email) to add more events until July 15. Payment for additional events will be collected during the registration of the competition proper.
● Competitors may request (by email) to remove events from their registration at any point. It is also acceptable to not show up for any event you do not wish to compete in.
● For payment instructions, please refer to the Payments tab.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.
Leo Borromeo won with an average of 5.91 seconds in the 3x3x3 Cube event. Jose Polorhenzo Aquino finished second (7.77) and Kirby Jay Caragan finished third (8.89).
|3x3x3 Cube||Leo Borromeo||5.39||5.91||NR||Philippines||5.39||7.74||5.54||6.53||5.66|
|2x2x2 Cube||Jose Polorhenzo Aquino||2.13||2.79||Philippines||2.49||3.16||2.13||2.72||3.67|
|4x4x4 Cube||Leo Borromeo||24.02||27.50||Philippines||29.70||28.76||24.03||49.65||24.02|
|5x5x5 Cube||Jose Polorhenzo Aquino||52.08||1:01.95||Philippines||52.08||1:18.68||55.73||53.13||1:16.99|
|3x3x3 Blindfolded||Xander Louis Gasparillo||1:19.56||DNF||Philippines||DNF||1:19.56||DNF|
|3x3x3 One-Handed||Leo Borromeo||9.79||12.25||Philippines||13.02||11.33||16.00||9.79||12.41|
|Clock||Kristian Gil Caragan||6.43||7.53||Philippines||8.16||6.97||8.42||7.45||6.43|
|Megaminx||Jose Polorhenzo Aquino||49.81||53.82||Philippines||1:01.20||52.66||52.73||49.81||56.07|
|Pyraminx||Mars Daniel Kudemus||2.37||3.05||Philippines||3.43||3.86||2.62||2.37||3.11|
|Skewb||Kirby Jay Caragan||3.14||3.84||Philippines||3.14||3.72||3.86||4.88||3.95|
|Square-1||Ace Djun T. Aguirre Jr.||12.58||14.21||Philippines||14.69||12.58||12.93||15.01||15.97|
|3x3x3 Cube||First round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 75% advance to next round|
|Second round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 12 advance to next round|
|2x2x2 Cube||First round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 75% advance to next round|
|4x4x4 Cube||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||10:00.00||2 attempts to get < 2:30.00||Top 10 advance to next round|
|5x5x5 Cube||Final||Bo2 / Ao5||10:00.00||2 attempts to get < 3:30.00|
|3x3x3 One-Handed||First round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 10 advance to next round|
|Pyraminx||First round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 10 advance to next round|
|Skewb||First round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 10 advance to next round|
You are viewing the schedule for the venue CityMall Mandalagan.
The schedule is displayed in the timezone Asia/Shanghai.
Add to calendar
Schedule for Saturday (July 16, 2022)
Schedule for Sunday (July 17, 2022)
Regular based registration of ₱300.00 (inclusive of Certificate of Participation) for 3 events, and ₱50.00 additional per event.
Those who are fully registered at Bacolod Cubing Fest 2020 are eligible for a free Base fee (good for 3 events). See list of registered participants of BCF 2020 here.
Option 1: Palawan Padala Express/Cebuana Lhuillier/LBC Pera Padala
Receiver: Ace Djun Aguirre Jr.
Contact Details: 09054391723
Address: Sagay City, Negros Occidental
Option 2: GCash
Account Number: 09054391723
Account Details: Ace Djun T. Aguirre Jr.
Option 3: Stay tuned for cubemeet announcements through this link. You may pay directly to Ace Djun Aguirre Jr., Bea Flores, Daniel Mohammadi, Savion Matula or any Negros Speedcubing Organizer.
For those who paid through Options 1 or 2:
Please send a SCREENSHOT or SCANNED COPY of your receipt any VALID ID (for first timers) via Facebook Messenger to Ace Djun Aguirre or to this email: email@example.com. Please include in your message the following: participant's name, amount paid, contact number, and categories you are participating.
NOTE: Please follow the registration and payment instructions. If the instructions are not properly followed, your registration will not be approved. You are eligible for refunds and changes to events you wish to compete in until July 12 when registration ends.
For inquiries, don't hesitate to contact the event organizers at firstname.lastname@example.org.
● Please wear your face masks and practice social distancing all throughout the event venue. It is very encouraged to bring your own hand sanitizers and to regularly sanitize.
● Before the competition starts, your name will be called and you will be given a grouping/officiating card which indicates when you will be needed to judge, scramble, and participate in your chosen event.
● You are required to bring your own pen and stopwatch (the timer app on your smartphone will do) to avoid contact with surfaces for officiating/judging purposes. As per WCA Regulation 1e2, you are obliged to officiate/judge upon being called. Failure in doing such duties will result in your disqualification from the competition at the discretion of a WCA delegate.
● The Certificate of Participation will be given at the end of the event along with the Award ceremony.
● For first timers, it is highly encouraged to familiarize yourself with the WCA Regulations.
● To accustom yourself even more with how WCA competitions work, you are required to read the WCA First-time Competitor Guide and/or watch this Competitor Tutorial by WCA Senior Delegate, Kit Clement.
● If you are still confused as to what the procedures are, there will be a live demonstration/tutorial before the competition starts.
● Have fun and don't hesitate to ask questions to the Delegate and Event Organizers.
Updates and Announcements
In Regards to updates and announcements about this event, join the Negros Speedcubers Facebook group and visit the Official Facebook page of Negros Speedcubers/Philippine Cubers Association.
Negros Speedcubing Re-Open 2022 shirt is out!
Pre-Order now and flex your shirt at the competition!
For more information, please contact Ace Djun Aguirre or Aner Lo on Facebook.
This competition is brought to you by Qiyi Toys, CityMall Mandalagan, Dito Telecommunity and EightAds Printline.
If you reach the time limit during your solve, the judge will stop you and your result will be DNF (see Regulation A1a4).
The result to beat to proceed to the second phase of a cutoff round (see Regulation 9g).
The format describes how to determine the ranking of competitors based on their results. The list of allowed formats per event is described in Regulation 9b. See Regulation 9f for a description of each format.