NTU Open 2019
Registration requirements for the competition:Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition below.
There is a competitor limit of 150 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is $10 (Singapore Dollar).
If your registration is cancelled before you will be refunded 20% of your registration fee.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
Registration fees: S$10 Entry fee and S$2 for each event.
i.e, S$12 for 1 event and S$18 for 4 events.
1) Register on WCA website.
2) Pay corresponding registration fees online, then email the receipt of payment with your Full Name to firstname.lastname@example.org. Details on payment are available here: https://sites.google.com/view/ntuwcaopen2019/home/registration#h.p_wPTwTqC6WG9B
3) For first time participants, please attach in your email a photocopy of your passport/NRIC clearly stating your Name, Nationality and Date of Birth.
4) Your registration is considered completed upon receiving your email.
5) If the competitors limit is not reached, we will approve the registration on WCA within 24 hours.
6) If you do not see your name shown on the WCA website within 24 hours, please inform us by email.
7) If the competitors limit is reached, we will put your registration in a queue.
8) If another competitor withdraw from the competition, the spot will be filled by the first registrant in the queue.
9) If you wish to add event(s) to your registration, you should email to us and pay for the extra amount of registration fees before the registration deadline.