Mor Raipur Cubing Challenge 2022
- Dec 18, 2022
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India
- Maruti Lifestyle, Parmanand Nagar, Kota, Raipur, Chhattisgarh
- Organization team
- CUBELELO, Gargi Wakudkar, and Vidhi Relwani
- WCA Delegate
- Somya Srivastava
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
All the participants are requested to volunteer in the competition and every participant (except the New comers) will be assigned to a particular event that they have to Judge (or) Scramble in which they are participating.
All the staff/volunteering assignments will be decided by the organising team and participants will be informed of the same 2 days prior to the event, we will ensure that your volunteering does not affect your events.
Please check out all the tabs for additional important information.
COVID-19 Specific Information:
* Wearing masks, Sanitizing hands frequently and following all local goverment orders is mandatory while attending the competition.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 100 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is ₹1,000 (Indian Rupee).
Registration fees won't be refunded under any circumstance.
Registrants on the waiting list may be accepted onto the competitor list until .
If you are a registered competitor you may change your registered events until by contacting the organization team.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
Please check your respective mail ID's through which you will receive all the communications from the organisers.
All the Newcomers are requested to get their valid ID proofs with Date of Birth Mentioned on it.
For the Returning Participants: Please claim your WCA ID if you have not claimed it yet. Tutorial link is provided below.
Click HERE for the Registration and Payment process
1. It is mandatory to both pay the registration fees & register on WCA to complete the full registration process.
2. Wait for 48 hours to get your registration confirmed after payment has been done.
3. Those who have registered on WCA but have failed to make payment or those those who just make the payment and do not register on WCA will be considered as NOT REGISTERED and will not be allowed to participate.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.
Aryan Chhabra won with an average of 7.63 seconds in the 3x3x3 Cube event. Shubham Maharana finished second (9.67) and Ashwani Kumar Shivankar finished third (10.10).