Medan All Events 2018
- Jul 6 - 8, 2018
- Medan, North Sumatra, Indonesia
Education & Language Services
- Jl. HOS Cokroaminoto No.8-14, Pandau Hulu I, Medan Kota, Kota Medan, Sumatera Utara 20211, Indonesia
There is a different venue for Saturday and Sunday
- Medan All Events 2018 website
- Firstian Fushada (符逢城), Michael (謝富亦), and Wilson Alvis (陈智胜)
- WCA Delegates
- Rui-Jun Liu (劉睿鈞) and Wilson Alvis (陈智胜)
There is a different venue for Day 2 and 3 of the competition:
Centre Point Mall
Parkson 4th Floor
Centre Point Mall, Jl. Timor Blok H - I, Komplek Medan, Gang Buntu, Medan Timur, Kota Medan, Sumatera Utara 20232
Registration is capped at 80 competitors.
* Friday has the following events: 6x6, 7x7, 3x3 WF, 3x3 BLD, 4x4 BLD, 5x5 BLD, MBLD, and FMC(1st Round & Final 1st Attempt).
* Saturday has the following events: 5x5, Pyraminx, Clock, Square-1, Megaminx, and FMC(Final 2nd & 3rd Attempts)
* Sunday has the following events: 3x3, 3x3 One-Handed, 2x2, 4x4, and Skewb.
IMPORTANT! In accordance with articles 2g, 2k, and 2l, competitors that fail to abide by the specified WCA regulations shall be disqualified, at the discretion of the WCA delegate.
For further information, please check the website or contact any of the organizers.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 80 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is Rp120,000 (Indonesian Rupiah).
There will be 2 registration systems: Early Bird and Walk-On.
1. Early Bird: Payments completed before July 1, 2018 are considered Early Bird, and are entitled to TWO(2) Raffle Tickets.
Registration fee: 120,000 IDR for 3x3x3 and 10,000 IDR for each additional event, with a maximum fee of 270,000 IDR.
2. Walk-On: Walk-on competitors are accepted. However, please note that you may not be entitled to benefits, such as Raffle Tickets(see Raffle section on the website.)
Registration fee: 170,000 IDR for 3x3x3 and 15,000 IDR for each additional event, with a maximum fee of 320,000 IDR.
1. Bank Transfer(For Indonesians and Expats)
For more information, click here.(http://sumatraopen.wixsite.com/home/payments)
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.