Marrickville Autumn Saturday 2021
Registration requirements for the competition:Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition below.
There is a competitor limit of 120 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is $15 (Australian Dollar).
If your registration is cancelled before you will be refunded 100% of your registration fee.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
Upon registering you will receive an email stating “Your registration for Marrickville Autumn Saturday 2021 is submitted and pending approval”. This does NOT mean that you are on the registration list. Competitors will not be approved until payment has been made.
Please ensure you have paid the registration fees via Stripe on the register page. Your registration is not complete and will not be processed until you have paid the $15 registration fee. Contact the organisational team if you encounter an issue.
A reduced concession entry of $10 is available to Heath Care Card holders. Please Contact the organisational team after you have registered and paid the full amount with evidence of your concession status to receive a partial refund.
- Once the competitor limit of 120 has filled, the waiting list will be opened.
- You must pay the $15 registration fee to be added to the waiting list.
- New registrations will be added to a waitlist and sorted in the order of payment.
- Waitlisted competitors will only be added to the competition if an existing competitors withdraws.
- All competitors still on the waiting list after 14 May will be removed and provided with a full refund.
- You may enquire about your position on the waiting list by contacting the organisational team.
- If you can no longer make the competition you may request a refund.
- To receive a full refund you must contact the organisational team by 14 May.
- Withdrawing enables us to maximise attendance and for competitors on the waiting list to attend.
- Refunds will only be issued after this date if you are feeling unwell with COVID-19 symptoms or are awaiting a COVID test and can no longer attend the competition.
Changing Events/Competition Day:
You may change the events you are registered for by contacting the organisational team by 14 May. After this date it is no longer possible to add events. It is also acceptable to not show up for any event you do not wish to compete in.
This competition is a Twin competition along with Marrickville Autumn Sunday 2021. If you register for both competitions your registration for whichever competition you sign up to second will be deleted. If you wish to change competition day then please follow these steps:
- Check that the competition day you want to move TO has not reached its competitor limit. Once the limit is reached we will not allow switching.
- Register and pay for the competition day you want to move to.
- Contact the organisational team and explain you would like your registration from the competition day you are moving FROM deleted and refunded, and have your registration for the competition day you are moving TO accepted. If you do not complete this final step your registration for the second competition will just be deleted per the above as only one registration is allowed.
Communications from us:
- There will be important messages from the organisational team regarding your registration. Please ensure you whitelist our domain speedcubing.org.au in your email program.