Lord Of The Minx 2017
- Sep 24, 2017
- New Delhi, Delhi, India
Gauri Shankar Mandir
- Gauri Shankar Mandir, Block A-4, Paschim Vihar, Delhi-110063
- Lord Of The Minx 2017 website
- Organization team
- Capital Cubing and Prakshal Jain
- WCA Delegate
- Akash Rupela
Pre-payment is compulsory for Online Registration which closes on 16th September. On the spot registration will be available from 8:00 to 8:30 A.M. on 24th September. No exceptions will be entertained. Visit Registration Procedure Tab for Details.
The winner of Pyraminx event will be declared the competition winner.
- Main event
|3x3x3 Cube||Akash Rupela||9.18||9.55||India||9.18||9.28||10.11||9.25||10.24|
|5x5x5 Cube||Jeremy Singson||1:01.50||1:07.66||India||1:18.37||1:02.32||1:09.57||1:01.50||1:11.10|
|6x6x6 Cube||Shivam Bansal||2:04.70||2:12.29||India||2:24.42||2:04.70||2:07.75|
|7x7x7 Cube||Jeremy Singson||3:17.41||3:27.28||India||3:43.34||3:17.41||3:21.08|
|4x4x4 Blindfolded||Abhijeet Ghodgaonkar||2:34.13||DNF||India||DNF||2:34.13||DNF|
|3x3x3 Cube||First round||Ao5||10:00.00|
|5x5x5 Cube||Final||Bo2 / Ao5||10:00.00||2 attempts to get < 3:00.00|
|6x6x6 Cube||Final||Bo1 / Mo3||10:00.00||1 attempt to get < 6:00.00|
|7x7x7 Cube||Final||Bo1 / Mo3||10:00.00||1 attempt to get < 7:00.00|
|Megaminx||Final||Bo2 / Ao5||10:00.00||2 attempts to get < 2:45.00|
A base fees of INR 200 and additional fees of INR 50 per event is applicable.
For example, if you do 4 events, your fees is 200 + (4 x 50 )= INR 400
Steps to Register
- 1. Register on the WCA website. (LINK)
- Pay the registration fee through one of the below options:
- Calculate your payment amount and transfer through Paytm to 8447852838. In the description, mention LOTM 2017, your name and WCA ID(if any).
- Pay through Instamojo (LINK).
- Wait upto 48 hours for your name to appear in list of registered participants. (LINK)
- Online Registration closes on 16th September, 2017.
On the Spot Registration
- This will be available from 8:00 to 8:30 A.M. on 24th September.
- A base fees of INR 300 and additional fees of INR 50 per event is applicable. (i.e. INR 100 more than online fees)
- This is mainly for those who forget to register in due time. If you are facing problems with online payment, please write to us and we will be happy to assist you.
The nearest metro station to the venue is Paschim Vihar East on the Green Line. You can take an auto/rickshaw to the venue or even walk the 1 km distance.
You can get many cab services from Delhi Airport such as Uber/Ola etc. which will drop you to the venue directly. (Google maps link)
We are inviting applications for volunteering/staff for this competition.
Please fill out the staff form and we will contact you. (LINK)
All prizes are generously sponsored by Gan Cube, our Title Sponsor.
If you reach the time limit during your solve, the judge will stop you and your result will be DNF (see Regulation A1a4).
The result to beat to proceed to the second phase of a cutoff round (see Regulation 9g).
The format describes how to determine the ranking of competitors based on their results. The list of allowed formats per event is described in Regulation 9b. See Regulation 9f for a description of each format.