Lake Erie Showdown 2022
- Jun 25, 2022
- Erie, Pennsylvania, United States
Grace Church Harborcreek
- 2420 Cumberland Road, Erie, PA 16510
- Charles Mitchell and Elijah Mitchell
- WCA Delegates
- Stephen Griggs and Zachary Garber
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 70 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is $25 (United States Dollar).
Registration fees won't be refunded under any circumstance.
Registrants on the waiting list may be accepted onto the competitor list until .
If you are a registered competitor you may change your registered events until on the Register tab.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.
|3x3x3 Cube||Brennen Lin||5.75||6.34||Canada||6.43||7.74||5.75||6.08||6.52|
|2x2x2 Cube||Zayn Khanani||1.04||1.16||United States||1.48||1.04||1.19||1.17||1.13|
|4x4x4 Cube||Ryan Wu||26.54||29.64||Canada||26.54||32.78||30.86||27.51||30.54|
|Skewb||Zayn Khanani||1.84||2.24||United States||2.00||2.79||1.84||2.37||2.35|
|Square-1||Christopher Chi||6.64||9.13||United States||10.92||11.23||7.70||8.77||6.64|
|3x3x3 Cube||First round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 24 advance to next round|
|Second round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 8 advance to next round|
|2x2x2 Cube||First round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 8 advance to next round|
|4x4x4 Cube||Final||Bo2 / Ao5||2:30.00||2 attempts to get < 1:10.00|
|Pyraminx||First round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 8 advance to next round|
|Skewb||First round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 8 advance to next round|
|Square-1||Final||Bo2 / Ao5||10:00.00||2 attempts to get < 45.00|
You are viewing the schedule for the venue Grace Church Harborcreek.
The schedule is displayed in the timezone America/New_York.
Schedule for Saturday (June 25, 2022)
- Competitors may bring at most one guest. No external spectators are allowed, only those coming with a confirmed competitor will be allowed in the venue.
- Masks are are required at all times and will be provided for all attendees along with hand sanitizer and sanitizing wipes.
- Attendees should maintain a minimum of 3ft from others whenever possible.
- If you have symptoms related to COVID-19 such as cough, fever, shortness of breath, etc. do not attend this competition.
- If you have had a positive COVID-19 test or prolonged exposure to someone with the virus within 14 days prior to the competition, do not attend.
- By registering for this competition, you agree that you understand all the information presented in this tab, will abide by all the COVID-19 restrictions placed on this competition, and acknowledge the risk of contracting COVID-19 or any other disease in attending an event of this scale.
ALL COMPETITORS MUST READ THIS TAB BEFORE REGISTERING
For First-Time Competitors
All newcomers must be familiar with the WCA Regulations before competing. This video gives a basic overview of the rules.
In addition, please read this document before coming to the competition.
For All Competitors
When you arrive, you will receive a card with personalized information detailing your events and what group you will be competing in for each event. In addition, you will also have judging/scrambling assignments on your card. Every competitor is expected to help out during the event(s) they are registered for. The card will look like the following:
If you do not arrive to help during your scheduled event, and there are not enough staff members, we reserve the right to disqualify you from competing.
If you reach the time limit during your solve, the judge will stop you and your result will be DNF (see Regulation A1a4).
The result to beat to proceed to the second phase of a cutoff round (see Regulation 9g).
The format describes how to determine the ranking of competitors based on their results. The list of allowed formats per event is described in Regulation 9b. See Regulation 9f for a description of each format.