LA Blind Cube Day 2018
- Nov 3, 2018
- Los Angeles, California, United States
- 345 Portola Plaza, Los Angeles, CA 90095, USA
Rolfe Hall, Room 3121
- Kevin Matthews
- WCA Delegates
- Kevin Matthews and Michael Young
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
Spectators must be quiet as the events being held require a lot of concentration on the part of the competitors.
Note that FMC Americas 2018 is the next day, and the southern California location is also at UCLA, in the same room. They are separate competitions, and you must register for both if you wish to compete in both.
Please note that no food or drink is allowed in the classroom.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 25 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is $12 (United States Dollar).
If your registration is cancelled before you will be refunded 50% of your registration fee.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
- Registration is manually approved after we receive your payment. This means that it may take a day or two for your registration to be approved.
- If the competitor limit is reached, you must still pay to confirm your spot on the wait list. If enough spots open up, your registration will be accepted. Otherwise, you will be refunded shortly after the competition at the latest.
- If you are a UCLA student, include this in your registration comment and your registration will be approved free of charge. Expect us to check your bruin ID at the competition.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.