Happy Valley Spring 2022
- Mar 26, 2022
- State College, Pennsylvania, United States
- 111 Paquerilla Spiritual Center/Eisenhower Chapel University Park, PA 16802
Frizzell Room - basement level
- Organization team
- Adam Vetser and Stephen Griggs
- WCA Delegates
- Corey Sakowski, Keaton Ellis, and Stephen Griggs
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
Competitors may bring at most one guest. This will be checked at the entrance of the competition. No external spectators are allowed, only those coming with a confirmed competitor will be allowed in the venue.
In accordance with University policy all competitors 17 years of age and younger MUST have their legal guardian accompanying them to this competition.
All attendees (competitors + guests) must show valid proof that they tested negative for COVID-19 within 96 hours (4 days) of the competition to be allowed inside the venue. The date when the test is conducted is what matters, not the date when the results are received. Any test conducted earlier than Tuesday, March 22nd is insufficient for entrance to the competition.
- Competitors may bring at most one guest. No external spectators are allowed, only those coming with a confirmed competitor will be allowed in the venue.
- Masks are are required at all times and will be provided for all attendees along with hand sanitizer and sanitizing wipes.
- Attendees should maintain a minimum of 3ft from others whenever possible.
- The organizing team strongly recommends receiving a COVID-19 vaccination before competing. For information on, and finding vaccines near you, please use this website!
- If you have symptoms related to COVID-19 such as cough, fever, shortness of breath, etc. do not attend this competition.
- If you have had a positive COVID-19 test or prolonged exposure to someone with the virus within 14 days prior to the competition, do not attend.
- Competitors are strongly encouraged to bring their own pen for the duration of the competition.
- The competition may be cancelled if the COVID-19 situation in Pennsylvania and/or the US gets worse.
- By registering for this competition, you agree that you understand all the information presented in this tab, will abide by all the COVID-19 restrictions placed on this competition, and acknowledge the risk of contracting COVID-19 or any other disease in attending an event of this scale.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 50 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is $16 (United States Dollar).
If your registration is cancelled before you will be refunded 95% of your registration fee.
Registrants on the waiting list may be accepted onto the competitor list until .
If you are a registered competitor you may change your registered events until on the Register tab.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
Spectators are only permitted as companions of competitors.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.