Five Rivers Cube Open 2017
- Dec 3, 2017
- Jalandhar, Punjab, India
Cambridge International School for Girls
- Cambridge International School For Girls, Urban Estate, Phase II, Phase 2, Urban Estate, Jalandhar, Punjab 144002
- Organization team
- Dhruv Arora
- WCA Delegate
- Akash Rupela
Online Registration is open till 30th November.
On the spot registration is available from 08:30 to 09:00 on 3rd December
Visit Registration Procedure tab for details.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.
Aryan Chhabra won with an average of 8.79 seconds in the 3x3x3 Cube event. Akash Rupela finished second (10.23) and Dhruv Arora finished third (14.17).
|3x3x3 Cube||Aryan Chhabra||8.08||8.79||India||11.75||8.74||8.08||9.32||8.30|
|2x2x2 Cube||Aryan Chhabra||2.34||3.26||India||3.69||2.70||3.68||2.34||3.39|
|4x4x4 Cube||Aryan Chhabra||32.23||40.72||India||47.09||38.67||32.23||41.89||41.61|
|3x3x3 Fewest Moves||Dhruv Arora||40||India||40|
|3x3x3 One-Handed||Aryan Chhabra||14.69||15.73||India||14.78||25.55||15.04||17.38||14.69|
|3x3x3 With Feet||Dhruv Arora||45.82||49.60||India||48.26||54.73||45.82|
|3x3x3 Cube||First round||Ao5||10:00.00|
|4x4x4 Cube||Final||Bo2 / Ao5||10:00.00||2 attempts to get < 3:00.00|
|3x3x3 Fewest Moves||Final||Bo1||1 hour|
|3x3x3 One-Handed||Final||Bo2 / Ao5||10:00.00||2 attempts to get < 3:00.00|
|3x3x3 With Feet||Final||Mo3||10:00.00|
A base fees of INR 150 and per event fees of INR 20 is applicable. For example if you participate in 3 events, you pay 150 + (3 x 20 ) = 210 INR.
Steps to Register
- Register on the WCA website. (LINK)
- Pay the registration fee through one of the below options:
- Calculate your payment amount and transfer through Paytm to 8447852838. In the description, mention Five Rivers 2017, your name and WCA ID(if any).
- Pay through Instamojo (LINK.
- Wait upto 48 hours for your name to appear in list of registered participants. (LINK)
- Online Registration closes on 30th November, 2017.
On the Spot Registration
- This will be available from 8:30 to 10:30 A.M. on 3rd December.
- A base fee of INR 200 is applicable and per event fees of INR 20 is applicable. (i.e. INR 20 more than online fees)
- This is mainly for those who forget to register in due time. If you are facing problems with online payment, please write to us and we will be happy to assist you. It helps organizers to have a good estimate of the participation.
Please contact the organizers if you need any assistance with Travel or Accommodation related to this competition.
If you reach the time limit during your solve, the judge will stop you and your result will be DNF (see Regulation A1a4).
The result to beat to proceed to the second phase of a cutoff round (see Regulation 9g).
The format describes how to determine the ranking of competitors based on their results. The list of allowed formats per event is described in Regulation 9b. See Regulation 9f for a description of each format.