Dutch Open 2017
- Oct 21 - 22, 2017
- Voorburg, Netherlands
- Aart van der Leeuwkade 14, 2274 KX Voorburg
- Dutch Open 2017 website
- Organization team
- Hanneke Rijks, Ron van Bruchem, and Ton Dennenbroek
- WCA Delegates
- Ron van Bruchem and Ton Dennenbroek
Dutch Open has been a tradition since 2003. So this is the 15th edition.
Saturday: side events.
Sunday: main events and Dutch Cube Day 2017.
All competitors and guests must be registered.
Maximum one guest per competitor. Please do not register guests unless really necessary. We prefer more competitors to more guests.
Maximum of 80 persons per day (competitors and guests).
Fee per competitor and per guest
- Saturday: 6 EUR including lunch/cake/drinks
- Sunday: 16 EUR including lunch/cake/drinks (NKC members 11 EUR)
You can pay the fee during on-site registration at the competition.
- Main event
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.
Mats Valk won with an average of 6.95 seconds in the 3x3x3 Cube event. Martin Vædele Egdal finished second (8.79) and Reinier Schippers finished third (8.93).