Belgorod Open 2017
- Oct 7 - 8, 2017
- Belgorod, Russia
- Belgorod, Sadovaya 116A
- Belgorod Open 2017 website
- Andrey Robota and Ruslan Chayka
- WCA Delegate
- Andrey Robota
All 18 events!
Registration will be closed at midnight on October, 4 or when we reach 200 competitors.
Spectators are welcome and do not need to register or pay.
* FREE for students of Belgorod University of Cooperation, Economy and Law;
* 100 RUB(~2 USD) for any one event (for ex. Rubik's Cube only);
* 200 RUB (~4 USD) for equal or less than 10 events;
* +10 RUB for earch event more 10; (for ex. 280 RUB for 18 events);
If you do not see your name on the compeitors table after 48 hours of registering, please contact us to resolve the issue.
Visit the competition website for more details.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.
Maksym Zharov (Максим Жаров) won with an average of 9.40 seconds in the 3x3x3 Cube event. Nikita Kovalchuk (Нікіта Ковальчук) finished second (9.74) and Lev Golub (Лев Голуб) finished third (11.02).