Bay Area Speedcubin' 29 AM 2022
- Apr 3, 2022
- San Jose, California, United States
Andrew P. Hill High School
- 3200 Senter Road
- Michael Chai (柴天方), Mitchell Lane, and Ryan Jew
- WCA Delegates
- Calvin Nielson, Chris Martin, Michael Chai (柴天方), Mitchell Lane, and Ryan Jew
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
BASC is proud to finally host a competition in the Bay Area's biggest city, San Jose! Join us at Andrew P. Hill High School for a jam-packed day of speedcubin'.
IMPORTANT: This competition is a SERIES COMPETITION. That means you may not compete in both BASC 29 AM and PM.
Competitors must fill out this form to have their registration accepted.
Competitors are limited to ONE guest.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 125 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is $25 (United States Dollar).
If your registration is cancelled before you will be refunded 50% of your registration fee.
Registrants on the waiting list may be accepted onto the competitor list until .
If you are a registered competitor you may change your registered events until on the Register tab.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
COVID Vaccination Requirements
All competitors and their guests must fulfill one of the following:
1. Fully vaccinated less than a year before the event
2. Fully vaccinated over a year before the event with a booster shot
3. Fully vaccinated over a year before the event and presentation of a negative test from 72 hours before the event
4. Not fully vaccinated with a presentation of a negative test from 72 hours before the event
Note: "Fully Vaccinated" = Two shots of Pfizer, two shots of Moderna or one shot of JNJ administered 14 days before the event.
Important: Please Read!
Please ensure that you do the following in order to complete your registration:
- Fill out this form
- Register with 0 or 1 guests (per the 1 guest maximum)
- Register with a valid name.
- Register for only one BASC 29 Twin comp (AM or PM)*
- Complete your payment.
- If you attempt to register for both twin comps, we will only accept the first completed registration you make where the competition still has space.
*Competitors are responsible for understanding the registration requirements. Failure to follow requirements may results in delayed registrations. *
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.
Tyler Howlett won with an average of 8.46 seconds in the 3x3x3 Cube event. Timothy Castle finished second (8.91) and Cameron Miller finished third (9.01).