Bay Area Speedcubin' 15 2019
- Mar 10, 2019
- San Francisco, California, United States
Betty Ann Ong Recreation Center
- 1199 Mason St, San Francisco, CA 94108
Multi-Purpose Room #3
- Michael Chai (柴天方) and Ryan Jew
- WCA Delegate
- Ryan Jew
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
Competitors: Please try to bring 2 guests or fewer.
Competition Day Timing
- The competition will begin at the scheduled start time.
- Events will begin as soon as the previous event is wrapping up. Exception: All First Round events will not start more than 20 minutes early.
- Competitors may not compete in an event if they miss last call for that event. In general, last call is a few minutes after the last group is called.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 105 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is $20 (United States Dollar).
If your registration is cancelled before you will be refunded 50% of your registration fee.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
Below are some of the policies that will be used for this competition.
- Registration is first come (eg. first to register and pay properly), first serve.
- Registration closes March 3rd
- There will be no at-door registration.
- Competitors may request (by email) to be added to more events BEFORE registration closes.
- Competitors may not add events after registration closes.
- Competitors may request (by email) to remove events from their registration. It is also acceptable to not show up for any event you do not wish to compete in. If there is a chance you will want to do an event, you should register for it!
- If the competitor limit has been reached, the waitlist opens. You can enter the waitlist by registering and paying the fee. Waitlist is first come, first serve.
- Competitors who do not make it off of the waitlist will receive a refund shortly before the event.
- The latest time to get off of the waitlist is March 7th 11:59 PM PST. This means we will not be accepting additional competitors on the day of the event.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.
Max Park won with an average of 5.83 seconds in the 3x3x3 Cube event. Christopher Yen finished second (7.72) and Will Newhoff finished third (7.76).
North American records: Max Park 3x3x3 Cube 5.83 (average).