Australian Nationals 2016
- Aug 20 - 21, 2016
- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- 104 Maxwell Street, Turramurra NSW 2074
- Australian Nationals 2016 website
- Speedcubing Australia and UNSW Rubik Society
- WCA Delegates
- Dene Beardsley, Ray Li, Sebastian Robbins, and Tim McMahon
Online payment via Paypal required. Max 200 competitors.
- Main event
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.
Feliks Zemdegs won with an average of 6.76 seconds in the 3x3x3 Cube event. Tommy Kiprillis finished second (9.67) and Tomoya Firman finished third (9.70).
Oceanian records: Feliks Zemdegs 3x3x3 Cube 5.32 (single).