Albanian Open 2022
- Jun 25, 2022
- Tirana, Albania
- Rruga Bylis 12, Autostrada Tiranë-Durrës, Km 5, Kashar, SH2, Tiranë 1051
- Organization team
- Ron van Bruchem and Samuel Mema
- WCA Delegates
- Aleksandar Arsovski, Ron van Bruchem, and Samuel Mema
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
Third WCA competition in Albania.
Additional Covid safety measures will be applicable.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 50 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is 200 L (Albanian Lek).
If your registration is cancelled before you will be refunded 100% of your registration fee.
Registrants on the waiting list may be accepted onto the competitor list until .
If you are a registered competitor you may change your registered events until on the Register tab.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
Payment of registration fee will be during on-site registration.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.
|3x3x3 Cube||Lir Ukaj||7.21||7.64||Kosovo||7.25||8.67||7.86||7.21||7.80|
|2x2x2 Cube||Lir Ukaj||2.25||2.74||Kosovo||2.99||2.25||2.64||7.12||2.60|
|4x4x4 Cube||Finn Ickler||31.79||34.03||Germany||33.36||31.79||38.01||34.07||34.65|
|5x5x5 Cube||Lir Ukaj||1:02.14||1:05.69||Kosovo||1:02.14||1:04.20||1:17.34||1:09.74||1:03.12|
|3x3x3 Blindfolded||Biant Shkololli||45.27||NR||DNF||Kosovo||DNF||45.27||DNF|
|Pyraminx||Gjorgji Cheshmedjievski||2.34||NR||4.10||NR||North Macedonia||3.21||6.30||5.21||3.88||2.34|
|Skewb||Daniel Gracia Ortiz||3.69||5.09||Spain||5.21||6.02||3.69||4.77||5.30|
|3x3x3 Cube||First round||Ao5||5:00.00||Top 75% advance to next round|
|Second round||Ao5||2:00.00||Top 8 advance to next round|
|2x2x2 Cube||First round||Ao5||2:00.00||Top 8 advance to next round|
|4x4x4 Cube||Final||Bo2 / Ao5||5:00.00||2 attempts to get < 1:30.00|
|5x5x5 Cube||Final||Bo2 / Ao5||5:00.00||2 attempts to get < 2:30.00|
You are viewing the schedule for the venue POLIS University.
The schedule is displayed in the timezone Europe/Tirane.
Schedule for Saturday (June 25, 2022)
Because of the Covid measures a number of additional rules apply for the competition:
1. Competitors and guests do not come to the competition if they had Covid and/or Covid symptoms in the week before the competition
The following rules are recommended to everyone:
7. People in the venue keep a safe distance
8. Competitors do not borrow puzzles from each other
9. Competitors may disinfect the competing surface before their attempts
The following rules DO NOT apply anymore:
2. Competitors will use fixed seating: competitors will do all their solves of a round in a row, without leaving the timer station
3. Competitors and judges will bring and use their own pen
4. Judges avoid touching the puzzles and timers (competitors reset the timers before a solve)
5. Competitors avoid touching the score sheets
6. Stopwatches are cleaned after each competitor
10. People in the venue wear a face mask
11. People in the venue keep 1.5m distance
The current Covid rules allow us to hold the competition as planned, and we are confident that the competition can be held.
However, the situation can change quickly. We therefore want everyone to be aware that the competition may be affected and/or cancelled with short notice, should the situation require it.
In that case, information will be sent out via e-mail and there will be refund of registration fees, but NO refund of travel and other costs.
If you reach the time limit during your solve, the judge will stop you and your result will be DNF (see Regulation A1a4).
The result to beat to proceed to the second phase of a cutoff round (see Regulation 9g).
The format describes how to determine the ranking of competitors based on their results. The list of allowed formats per event is described in Regulation 9b. See Regulation 9f for a description of each format.